Smart discovery of credible evidence is one of the most important steps we must take toward justice.
The law offices of Alan C. Olson & Associates, s.c., may enlist the assistance of reliable, respected expert witnesses to support your claim. Contact us to schedule a free initial phone consultation regarding your employment claims for long-term disability benefits, union failure, or COBRA. Our discussion may involve a strategic analysis of whether to use the following types of expert witnesses to support your case:
- Computer forensic experts search your employer’s database to recover deleted electronic information, and acquire the key “smoking gun” that will clinch your claim
- Investigators obtain witness statements, conduct criminal and background checks on opponents, and prepare reports to be used in negotiations or trial
- Vocational experts advise you in your duty to reduce your losses through “retooling” by way of job search, education, or business development; assist you in documenting your mitigation efforts, and to prepare reports to be used in mediation or court
- Economic experts determine the amount of money that your opponent must pay to make you whole for losses of wages and benefits now, and into the future
- Medical experts analyze and explain to the judge, jury, and your opponent, the nature of health conditions involved in your medical leave or disability claim
- Psychological experts provide guidance as you cope with the various stages of grief involved in a job loss. Such an expert may recommend that you volunteer your time, and do all the things that you always wanted to do if you had the time. This expert will also analyze and prepare reports on the impact of your job loss on your psychological well-being for purposes of calculating damages in mediation or trial.
For a free and confidential discussion of your employment discrimination claim or controversy involving a post-employment competition proposal or challenge, contact Alan C. Olson & Associates, s.c.