I devote my practice to representing employees in all areas of employment law, including benefit disputes, contract claims, unemployment insurance appeals, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation suits, and other employment cases. I am dedicated to advocating for the rights of employees and I work hard to achieve the best possible outcomes for all of my clients regardless of the size of their case or the employer on the other side. When I am not working, I enjoy reading, outdoor recreation, and spending time with family and friends.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Employment Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Contracts, Non-Competes and Restrictive Covenants
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin J.D.
Honors: Cum Laude
Major: Labor and Employment Law Concentration with Honors
- University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, La Crosse, Wisconsin
Major: Political Science, Public Administration, and Philosophy with Honors