My practice is devoted exclusively to the representation of plaintiffs in employment law and disability benefits matters. I advocate for the right of employees to receive wages, be free from discrimination, and have a safe and healthy work environment. I file employment law matters under state and federal laws including the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Family Medical Leave Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, and Title VII. I also assist clients in the pursuit of short-term and long-term disability benefits, including filing lawsuits under state and federal laws and ERISA. I work with each client to ascertain their individual goals and provide the information necessary to make informed decisions. Communication is the key to obtaining successful outcomes and client satisfaction.
When not working, I enjoy spending time with my family, running, cooking, and scuba diving.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Long-Term Disability Benefits Law
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, WisconsinJ.D.Honors: Pro Bono Society Honor Recipient
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WisconsinB.A.Honors: Summa Cum Laude